Welcome to Indy Film In Wisconsin

Please check out this site, if you have information or photos of your film project in Wisconsin please send it to
indyfilmwisconsin@gmail.com I would love to post the information.

Thanks

Wayne Clingman

Friday, November 28, 2008

Web Fraud

So spend some time on the film E lists I am on. Noticed something quite strange on one we have the same three or four folks not only answering the questions asked, but telling the list owner how great he is.
Wondering is the owner of the list using E Mail accounts he owns to create a sense of being THE GUY in Hollywood to learn from? ( You know take my class my Webaner etc) if so it that fraud?
I think I will send him an email and see if he offers refenice about his classes be interesting to see the answer.
Just be careful who/what school you sign up for a good resion to take classes at your local Tech school or CATV station.

No comments: