Welcome to Indy Film In Wisconsin

Please check out this site, if you have information or photos of your film project in Wisconsin please send it to
indyfilmwisconsin@gmail.com I would love to post the information.

Thanks

Wayne Clingman

Monday, November 24, 2008

1# Queston I get asked

The number one question I am asked at Indy Film Wisconsin is how do I get money for my film.
The answer ASK!
But before you do (other then say your Mother/Grandfather)
Have a Business plan
Have a Marketing plan ( No, my space does not count)
Have a list of folks you want to talk to
Be ready to hear no a lot.

Side bar
The Government is NOT going to give you a Penney. Even with the Son of God being elected the government's is not nor should it give you one red cent.
Hint of the day if your movie might be entertaining makes it a lot easier to get funding.

No comments: